We are pleased to announce that Priming Grants will open on February 3rd 2017.
Please note the following very carefully:
Applying for a Priming Grant is a two stage process.
1) Prepare and submit online an Expression of Interest. Your proposal outline is then assessed for eligibility.
2) If approved, prepare and submit a Priming Grant application. Both of these activities are conducted online.
TIMETABLE OF EVENTS
- Expressions of Interests opening date: February 3rd 2017
- Priming Grants will open for Expressions of Interest from February 3rd and close February 23rd 2017 at 17.00, Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
- Priming Grant applications can be prepared and lodged any time after February 3rd but only if you have received an EOI notice of approval to proceed and an EOI number.
- Expressions of Interest closing date: February 23rd 2017
- Priming Grant applications opening date: February 3rd 2017
- Priming Grant applications closing date: March 13th 2017
- All Priming Grant applications are time stamped and must be received by 17.00 Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on March 13th 2017.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcomes of their grant applications mid-April 2017
- Grant payments to successful applicants will be made once requisite paperwork has been completed.
- The Priming Grant activities are to be initiated within six months of grant payment and completed within 12 months of grant payment.
- Recipients of a Priming Grant are required to submit a final report when the activity is completed plus complete an exit survey no later than April 30th 2018.
All important information is on the Global Connections Fund website. Please make sure you read this carefully. If you cannot find an answer to your query, please use the contact page on the website to send us a question.
The Global Connections Team