Bridging Grant Reporting Forms
It is the responsibility of the Australian Applicants to prepare and file the reports.
The reporting process for Bridging Grant Grant recipients has three two steps.
- Complete of the Interim 6 monthly progress report using the online form link below.
- After 12 months, it is time to prepare and lodge the Final Bridging Grant report using the online form link below.
- Once the final report is submitted you will receive an email confirmation and a link to allow Completion of an online exit survey. This is mandatory for all BG recipients.
- Please do not ask for extensions to your grant or reporting deadlines as this is not possible.
Bridging Grant Reporting Deadlines & Reporting Forms Access
1. For Bridging Grant call 162 awarded in 2016 reporting deadlines are:
- Interim Report: 25th June 2017 [COMPLETED]
- Final report and exit survey: Due 1st February 2018.
Form access link:
2. For Bridging Grant call 172 awarded in 2017 reporting deadlines are:
- Interim Report: 28th February 2018
- Final report and exit survey: 31st August 2018
Form access links: