Bridging Grant Reporting Forms
The reporting process for Bridging Grant Grant recipients has three two steps.
- Complete of the Interim 6 monthly progress report using the online form link below.
- After 12 months, it is time to prepare and lodge the Final Bridging Grant report using the online form link below.
- Once the final report is submitted you will receive an email confirmation and a link to allow Completion of an online exit survey. This is mandatory for all BG recipients.
- Please do not ask for extensions to your grant or reporting deadlines as this is not possible.
Bridging Grant Reporting Deadlines Summary
1. For Bridging Grant (call 162) awarded in 2016 reporting deadlines are:
- Interim Report: 25th June 2017 [COMPLETED]
- Final report and exit survey: 31st January 2018.
2. For Bridging grant (call 172) awarded in 2017 approximate reporting deadlines are:
- Interim Report: 28th February 2018
- Final report and exit survey: 31st August 2018
Bridging Grant reporting forms
1. For Bridging Grant call 162 and grant awarded in 2016
*Note Final Reporting form link will be activated later in 2017
2. For Bridging grant call 172 and grant awarded in 2017
Links to these forms will be made active at a later date.