Priming Grant Call Timetable 2018 (PGA-181)
- Priming Grants will open for Expressions of Interest from February 5th until the 19th of February 2018 at 17.00hr, Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
- Priming Grants can be prepared and lodged anytime after February 5th but only if you have received an EOI notice of approval to proceed and an EOI number.
- Applications Closing date: All Priming Grant applications are time stamped and must be received by 17.00 hrs Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on March 8th 2018.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcomes of their grant applications no later than the 4th May 2018. (This deadline has been extended due to Easter falling in the middle of this process)
- Grant payments to successful applicants will be made during the remainder of May-June 2018.
- The Priming Grant activities are to be initiated within 3 months of grant payment and must start no later than 5 months of the grant payment. All projects are to be completed within 12 months of grant payment. No extensions are allowed
- Recipients of a Priming Grant are required to submit a final report when the activity is completed plus complete an exit survey no later than July 31st 2019.
Priming Grant Call Timetable 2017 (PGA-171)
Recipients of a 2017 Priming Grant are required to submit a final report when the activity is completed plus complete an exit survey no later than April 30th 2018. See the reporting form here.
Please do not contact us about grant outcomes. Any changes to the current schedule will be made on this page. Applicants will be contacted directly by email.