Priming Grant Call Timetable 2017 (PGA-171)
- Priming Grants will open for Expressions of Interest from February 3rd until the 23rd of February 2017 at 17.00hr, Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT). CLOSED
- Priming Grants can be prepared and lodged anytime after February 3rd but only if you have received an EOI notice of approval to proceed and an EOI number.
- Applications Closing date: All Priming Grant applications are time stamped and must be received by 17.00 hrs Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on March 13th 2017. NOW CLOSED
- Applicants will be notified of the outcomes of their grant applications in mid to late April 2017. (This deadline has been extended due to Easter falling in the middle of this process) COMPLETED
- Grant payments to successful applicants will be made during the remainder of April and into May 2017.
- The Priming Grant activities are to be initiated within six months of grant payment and completed within 12 months of grant payment.
- Recipients of a Priming Grant are required to submit a final report when the activity is completed plus complete an exit survey no later than April 30th 2018. See the reporting form here.
Please do not contact us about grant outcomes. Any changes to the current schedule will be made on this page. Applicants will be contacted directly by email.