Bridging Grant Reporting Forms
It is the responsibility of the Australian Applicants to prepare and file the reports.
The reporting process for Bridging Grant Grant recipients has three two steps.
- Complete of the Interim 6 monthly progress report using the online form link below.
- After 12 months, it is time to prepare and lodge the Final Bridging Grant report using the online form link below.
- Once the final report is submitted you will receive an email confirmation and a link to allow Completion of an online exit survey. This is mandatory for all BG recipients and we ask that serious consideration is given to answering all questions in this survey.
- Please do not ask for extensions to your grant or reporting deadlines as this is not possible.
Bridging Grant Reporting Deadlines & Reporting Forms Access
For Bridging Grant call 172 awarded in 2017 reporting deadlines are:
- Interim report due: 28th February 2018
- Final report and exit survey: 31st August 2018
Form access links: